There are a variety of business tools available for entrepreneurs and small business owners, and it can be overwhelming determining which is best for your company. To help you stay organized and focus on business growth, we created a list of 10 Powerful Tools for Small Businesses. Click on the links for more information.
- Harvest – Harvest Electronics develops telemetry equipment, their wireless systems can be adapted for a variety of industries. It is a helpful tool to use for project and time tracking.
- Evernote – Get rid of your to do lists and scratch pads. Keep it all in Evernote. You can access from anywhere, and share with your team.
- Budget Worksheets – Budgets are key to managing your business finances. Learn how to set a simple budget, and download free budget worksheets to keep track of your money.
- Microsoft Outlook – Outlook is a powerful business tool. We use outlook to schedule staff and client meetings, organize inboxes, and schedule important emails ahead of time.
- Audible– “Read” all of those business books while on the go. Great for business owners who frequently travel.
- Expensify – Streamline your business expenses from a mobile application. Don’t get bogged down with receipts ever again!
- GeniusScan – You no longer will need a scanner. Use GeniusScan to scan a document on your phone and turn it into a PDF. Say goodbye to JPG issues!
- Entrepreneur Operating System – Discover worksheets and tools to take your business to the next level.
- Linkedin – So much more than just the Facebook for professionals. Search for your next hire, potential client, or your new resource. Join groups to start a conversation with other professionals in your industry.
- Surface Pro 3 – Get organized, mange your business, and stay connected to your employees and clients while on the go.
This is by no means a comprehensive list. What tools do you use for your business? We would love to learn about them! Leave a comment and share your ideas with us.